Responsible for the dry and cure process, quality assurance of product before it leaves the building and accuracy of wholesale orders. This position will work closely with the Inventory Specialist, Processing Supervisor as well as the wholesale team.
- Record keeping – keep records on the drying process, cure process and lab testing. Analyze this data and adjust the process as needed.
- Manage the dry rooms.
- Responsible for burping buckets and overseeing the cure process.
- Responsible for ensuring all product is properly tracked and labeled. Must work in Metrc when necessary for inventory creation or changes.
- Communicate closely with and report to the Assistant General Manager.
- Oversee all wholesale order fulfillment.
- Inspects and verifies orders to ensure accuracy and quality. Correct any issues.
- Schedule and perform R&D sampling with the lab as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all state and local regulations.
- Ability to make quality/product safety decisions involving product quality.
- Work with other departments (cultivation, trim) on any quality issues that arise.
- ● Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- ● Ability to stand and squat for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
40 hours per week.
Travel will be required between our Pahrump and Las Vegas Nevada Cultivation facilities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and squat for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to operate machinery as well as basic tools.
- Withstand harsh temperatures and environments.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- Comfortable with Excel, Word and learning new software.
- Must speak English.
- Able and willing to work with chemicals and pesticides.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Ability to pass a federal background check to obtain an agent card – find requirements at dpbh.nv.gov
- Cannabis Industry Experience
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.