(S)he is responsible for interacting and building positive relationships with customers from "behind the glass”. (S)he shall spend time with each customer, listening to their needs and concerns, making appropriate recommendations about Cannabis product and quantity and dispensing the product accordingly. (S)he will explain the effects of various products and explain how each one can address a customers symptoms and/or ailments, and achieve the desired effect. The Teller will use POS system and Computer technology.
- Interact and build positive relationships with customers at the point of sale.
- Ensure that products sold correspond to product or medicine requested by customer.
- Communicating with staff regarding product inventory levels.
- Efficiently and correctly process orders using POS system.
- Manages deposits and registers.
- Adheres to all State and local Marijuana and Recreational Department of Health and Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years experience as an individual contributor.
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Cash register experience
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions
- Ability to handle high stress situations and a busy atmosphere
- Experience in a retail setting
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Self motivated
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.