The Vault Packager is responsible in assisting the Assistant, Lead and Vault Manager with all aspects of day-to-day Vault operations and preparing flower for sale. This can include weighing and packing flower and making pre-rolls. The Vault Packager is a key role within the dispensary to keep the flow of the store moving quickly. This person will use POS system and Computer technology to assist in managing the activity of the Packaging team.
- Assists the packaging team with inventory and packagers in the vault.
- Reporting metrics on product inventory such as the number of times the product turns over, shelf life, shrinkage, and team member performance as well.
- Handles customer and employee requests appropriately.
- Manages inventory accuracy and logs inventory conversions.
- Completes all duties relating to the POS system and State regulatory system
- Runs product reports, purchasing trends, converting and creating products.
- Manages large amounts of flower.
- Processes flower orders.
- Weighs and jars flower.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Works in a fast paced environment.
- Adheres to all State and local Marijuana and Recreational Department of Health and Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist the Lead, Assistant Vault Manager and Vault Manager to manage the Packaging Team within the Dispensary.
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Must be 21 or over
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks for a long period of time
- Knowledge of medical marijuana and different cannabis products
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Associates Degree preferred
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.