We are looking for a responsible Home Delivery Agent to distribute our medical and recreational Cannabis products promptly to our customers. You will represent The+Source Dispensaries in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Delivering a wide variety of cannabis products to different addresses and through different routes.
- Must drive safety at all costs.
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner.
- Processing transactions on a Point of Sale system.
- Verify customers eligibility to make purchases of Cannabis products.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
- Adheres to all State and local Marijuana and Recreational Department of Health and Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed.
- Ability to navigate urban and city traffic.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Local Nevada Travel
- Reliable Transportation.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years experience as an individual contributor.
- MS Office experience.
- “Point of Sale” software experience.
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Cash handling experience.
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or suggestions.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and a busy atmosphere.
- Experience in a retail setting.
- Self motivated.
- Clean driving record.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1-2 years experience as an individual contributor.
- Cannabis Industry experience.
- 1 - 2 years Preferred Driving Delivery experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.