The Trimmer is responsible for harvesting, hanging product in dry rooms, maintaining the dry room, trimming dried product and packaging the product to be sold. Looking for hard working individuals who can work well with a group and take pride in their work.
- Harvest plants – cut down, pull fan leaves, and hang in dry room.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize harvested zone so it is ready for new plants.
- Complete daily cleaning logs.
- Complete daily environmental logs for dry rooms, maintain proper conditions.
- Trim dried product and keep records of weights.
- Burp buckets and bags as needed as part of the curing process.
- Lift 25 lbs.
- Sit, stand and squat for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position runs from 7am - 3:30pm, you can expect 40+ hours each week.
- Extra hours may be required for harvest days.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate machinery as well as basic tools.
- Able and willing to work with and/or around chemicals and pesticides.
- Ability to pass a federal background check to obtain an agent card – find requirements at dpbh.nv.gov
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- Must speak English.
- Previous trimming experience preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.